Saturday, July 26, 2008

Minority Scholarship For Christian and Muslim Students

Indian Government is giving minority scholarships to Christian and Muslim students through state government to pursue professional education. Out of the total 20000 scholarships government instituted kerala students will get a total of 1469 scholarships. Out of this 830 is allotted for Muslims and 639 for Christian minority. Only students whose parental income is less than 2.5 laks per annum are eligible to apply for this. Currently the scholarship is offering only in technical/professional education. The scholarship is a sum of maximum 25000 for a day scholar and 30000 for a hostler. To view the details please clickhere

The very positive thing about this scholarship is their is a great possibility of getting this, as the percentage of students from these communities whose parental income below 2.5 laks is low.

To get the application form and detail clickhere
or please visit http://minorityaffairs.gov.in

The duly filled application can be submitted to the head of Institution where you are pursuing your education.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Respected sir,
I am treesa from kerala .I have finished my +2.I am not bad at my studies but my parents are strugging for teaching me.so please give me favorable scholarship.
"MY FAMILY TRUST IN ME AND I TRUST IN YOU"
CONTACT :9495276064;9746459097.

@NgEL.. said...

I AM ANGEL MOL.I AM A B.A ENGLISH FINAL YEAR STUDENT.MY COLLEGE IS AFFILIATED TO THE UNIVERSITY OF KERALA.I WOULD LIKE TO PURSUE M.A ENGLISH OUTSIDE KERALA.SO PLEASE RESPOND ME WHETHER THIS SCHOLORSHIP IS HELPFUL TO ME.....
MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 8606307451

Unknown said...

sir, what is the upcoming date of filling the form of Minority Scholarship 2016?

Sandra Baiju said...

I am Sandra Baiju from kerala.Ihave scored 99 percenr marks in 2019 state biard exams.I would like to persue BA english at Vimala College thrissur .My family income is 1000000.I am a christian by caste.I would like to know which all scholarships am I eligible for..

Nainika said...

Visit here for Scholarship information
Footstepsonline

Admin said...

Thanks for Providing Info Minority Scholarship 2020

Anuj Sharma said...



Awesome work ! I am planning to get an education loan but I was confused about the best deals available for me , your post gave me an amazing idea to explore for study in uk. Nice post, keep posting.